When you’re going back to school one of the most stress-inducing activities can be finding your classroom, where to park, and locating relevant student services. Our Doheny Campus is pretty simple to navigate. You’ll find a complete map of the campus here but nearly all of the weekend and evening courses will take place in Building 4, on the North West side of campus. One of the amazing things about the university setting are the student services. We encourage students to take advantage of everything the Doheny campus has to offer!
Located on the first floor of Building 2.
The Academic Advisement Department is an essential academic resource for guidance towards graduation. Here you’ll be able to obtain a variety of services aimed at your success:
- Individual academic advising sessions
- Strategies to aid in academic success
- Academic resource for LACE G.E. criteria, major and minor exploration and study away possibilities
- Partnerships with campus-wide departments to bolster student success
- Provides transfer resources regarding transferability of courses to the Mount
Check this page for the entire calendar of campus events.
Library – J. Thomas McCarthy
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-9pm Friday: 8am-4:30pm Saturday: 8am-9pm Sunday: 8am-9pm
The library is located on the Northern end of campus, West of Figueroa on Adams Blvd. It includes an extensive collection of books and periodicals and a 24 hour study room. You can find parking and driving directions here.
There are several designated bike, motorcycle, faculty and student lots on campus. You’ll find the complete map here. The Ken Skinner and AAA Lot lot are ideal for weekend and evening students. A parking permit can be purchased for $5. Street parking is also available on Adams Street.
- The Ken Skinner Lot is open 7 days a week and AAA lot is open 24/7 with a parking pass.
- Parking permits are available for purchase- $5 a day or with parking pass purchased online.
- All students are able to park in any “general parking” area with a day pass or permit parking, unless otherwise specified.
Professional and Academic Resource Center
Located in Building 10, Room 201
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-8pm & Fri-Sun 9am-2pm
The PARC space is specifically designed for Graduate Division and Weekend/Evening & Online College students to study and engage in group work. To schedule an appointment, RSVP for a workshop, or access our online resources, please visit us on myMSMU. Our staff provides support in:
- Writing: Brainstorming, grammar, punctuation, citation, coherent argument, revision
- Statistics: Statistical methods, running analyses, using SPSS
- Research Methods: Research questions, survey design
- Basic Math
- Career Advising: Resume development, mock interviews, assessment, job search strategies
- Thesis Support: Organizational structure, time management
- Resource Books
- Study Space
- Desktop computer with various software including SPSS
Located on the first floor of Building 745.
Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am – 6pm and Friday 8am – 4pm.
Designated Saturdays only
For all your questions relating to:
- Academic calendars
- Change of Address/Name
- Class Planner
- Course Registration
- Independent study, internship and credit/no credit forms
- Graduation Application
- Transcript Request Information
- MSMU Official Grade Report Request
- Verification of Enrollment
- Veterans General Information
- Veterans Tuition Calculators
- (Campus map)